Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How are you? How am I?

Helloooo blog! How long it has been since the last day I write here? A month? Couple months? I'm sorry dear I was so busy. Very very very busy. I had tests everywhere. The National Exams, SNMPTN, and UMPENS was the last. What is UMPENS? It's stands for Ujian Masuk Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya.

You know, I'm not passed. What test? The SNMPTN one. I guess every students in Indonesia know what SNMPTN stands for. Hhhhhh I'm not gonna lie to myself. It hurt and shocking knowing I'm not passed. But four days before the announcement, I had a good news. I passed the UMPENS and accepted on Multimedia Broadcasting department. This one relieved me and I thanked God for what He gave to me. Yeah, MMB is absolutely me. I mean, cameras, photographs, videographs, that's so me, right? :)

It's one thing that made me a bit happy and forget the sadness. "God's plans are always the best. And the best is never bad." I only can pray and do the best that I can do, but in the end, give your everything and efforts to God's hand. God will never let you down, and I believe it.

Well, I remember this.
"Everything happens for a reason."
Sometimes, we want to know what the reason is. Sometimes, we have to wait for the right time to know what the reason really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.