Friday, October 15, 2010

Me Loves Photograph

Hello again world! This time, I won't tell you about my story today, I just wanna post some photos of mine. Yeah I know I'm a newbie, but hey, probably my photos interest you? Haha, maybe, so now, I'm about to post my work :)


Was taken at Filadelfia Hotel, Batu, Malang, East Java. Digicam Canon Ixus 75, after breakfast :)



This one also taken at Filadelfia Hotel, still using that Digicam (Ika's), after meeting.



Still at the same place, same time, same camera.


My school property :) Dimas' digicam, I'm sorry I forgot its brand :(


I killed my boredom with taking some photos like this. Nerd, isn't it? Still using Dimas' digicam.


Tuesday evening, Casio Exilim EX-Z2 (digicam) :)


Still at the same time, same camera.

Well, I think it's enough for today :) Don't miss my next photograph's post awkayyy :) See you guys! :smooch:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.