Saturday, December 22, 2012

Things I Want So Bad

Things I Want So Bad


Black top
maxnina.com


Black top
sheinside.com


Dorothy Perkins drape jacket
$39 - dorothyperkins.com


TOMS flat heels
toms.com


Aldo
aldoshoes.com




Well, I've been craving for those things for about 3 months and I still want them until now. Let's talk about what available in Surabaya. I've found the pink blazer on Gaudi, but too bad I didn't bring enough money at that time. Number five, oh a tribal-chiffon-shirt with collar. I bought one tribal-chiffon-shirt, but I want more. The shirt I bought few days ago is on tribal, but it has batwing type and it's cropped. I found difficulty on wearing it, because when I wear a bag, my 'wings' lift so you can see my inner top -_-
The last item available in Surabaya is the red studded shoes. Mmm I forgot where exactly I saw those pair of shoes, but I think I'm gonna ask my mom to buy  me one :p

How about the others?
Toms tribal shoes, tribal jumper, and floral tote bag. I have one toms-like-shoes, in a brown, but not from the brand TOMS. It's Amanda Janes and I love it pretty much. Unfortunately, the shoes is unwearable anymore because I wear it too often :(
You know, I love patterns like tribal since I know Polyvore (it seems like before the tribal patterns are happening) and I want to collect sum stuff with tribal in it. And the tote bag... Whoa I don't even know why I want tote bag lately. My mom bought me a simply red one yesterday for college wear but still I can't stop asking for more (especially the patterned one). Wish me much luck to have all of those things immediately guys heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.