Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Tools

Bought two brand new make up kits this evening since I am eighteen now. My friends now wearing make up here and there, and I feel like I'm the only one who can't apply any make up on my face. In fact, I had no face powder until last year, when mom told me that I had to buy a face powder or lipgloss or lipbalm or something feminine. And I finally said yes, because I realized that I am no longer a high-schooler.

Went to Wapo Resto with my mom's high-school friends, and got a really tasty fried rice. By the way, had so much fun today with family. My auntie and uncle had arrived from Banjarbaru, Kalimantan to Surabaya and we keep telling each other about this and that, about how well the things going this far. Feel blessed, alhamdulillah :)




Gifted dress from Ika, Mom's legging, Fleurette flats, Baby-G watch


stay in touch! follow my updates on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.